In addition to have several of our staff members presenting multiple technical papers at the 2018 ASME PVP, Dr Wilkowski and Brust will be giving a tutorial on Fracture Mechanics Applications to Piping on July 17th during the two morning sessions.
The tutorial is composed of five modules presented over a half-day session:
• Background on fundamental aspects of fracture mechanics and historical developments
• Subcritical crack growth analyses and considerations
• Material toughness/strength conditions
• Failure modes and criteria for flawed pipes under quasi-static loading assumptions
• Failure mode and criteria for flawed pipes under dynamic loading.
We are looking forward to sharing our expertise in the area of Fracture Mechanics, as well as meeting with friends and colleagues this coming summer in Prague.