ANFC Pilot Plant
- the ANFC Pilot PLant is installed in Wooster OH. It has an annual capacity of 6 M lbs/year
- Jute, kenaf, hemp, soy hulls, coconut fiber, wheat straw and oat ulls are amongst the bio-fibers that can be used at the plant
- The resins that can be produced include PP, PE (extrusion & injection molding) ; ABS, PLA, etc.
- Emc2 partnered with GDC Inc. in Goshen, IN to market ANFC material and products
- The products and material under this partnership are developed and sold under the trade name Deep Green Composites